The Blogging Diaries- Introspects, insights, and inspirations
Edited by: Marie Denee of The Curvy Fashionista
As bloggers, we often find ourselves looking to other blogs for inspiration. Sometimes we look to our closets, magazines, or in the mirror. This week's roundup fashions some of the most introspective and insightful posts from bloggers who reach across the blogosphere as they look for ways to build upon, contribute to, and pull inspiration for and from the fashion world.
- 365 Fashion Rehab: Lessons from a (Reformed) Shopaholic: A beautiful handbag repaired (for free!). One more reason to buy quality over quantity.
- Boheme Noir: The first ladies of Vogue - a closer look at the most important editors in chief.
- Daisy Dayz: Friend Friday: How to learn from your mistakes and let your blog grow
- Devilishly Pleasurable: Reflecting on the evolution of my blog and tips for better blogging!
- Fish Monkey: The notion of flattering dressing is oppressive and unnecessary. Rather than conforming, why not chose a different shape?
- Hazel Eye Personality: Who has what it takes to be the next big and game changing designer? It takes a lot of time, passion and sanity to make it in the fashion world.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Work Smarter, Not Harder–3 Ways to Massively (and Permanently) Increase Your Traffic.
- Miss Viki: "Love Me" and what is wrong with our beauty ideals, if anything?
- No Guilt Fashion: I put on my game face and tried out my biggest fashion trend fear
- Passionista Place: qvc, hsn...oh my! find out why home shopping networks have become a bit of an addiction for a modern passionista like me.
- Seamstress Stories: Reflections on the role that mirrors play for our body image and self-perception.
- Showcase Edge: Indie Fashion Goes Back to the future. A look at designers who hand-make clothing inspired by times of the past
- Sidewalk Chalk: I'm a poser, baby: 7 steps for posing naturally in outfit photos
- Stylish White Female: Transitioning from vegetarian to vegan: Some things are hard to give up. Fur is not.
- Taxonomy of my Wardrobe: Shopping the Wardrobe. My version of this month's Harper's Bazaar Buy Now wear Forever list selected from my own wardrobe.
- The Coveted: Three Way With a Long Chiffon Skirt
- The Curvy Fashionista: Nordstrom reaches out to plus size fashion bloggers to collaborate on its newest plus size endeavor- Sejour
- The Demoiselles: She is not a fashion blogger. She's just a woman, sitting in her bathtub.
- The Simply Luxurious Life: In a world that seems to be changing quicker than the seasons, what does it mean to be a lady?
- The Wondergirl: retail-me-not: waxing poetic on two interesting happenings of late in the world of specialty retailing.
- Vogue Mornings:How not to lose motivation when blogging, a few quick solutions to the problem many bloggers face.
Shopbop Denim: Boot Cut, Cropped, Straight Leg, Skinny, Black, Maternity, Boyfriend,http:/