See the pattern there? I really need to start posting more!
A New Way of ThinkingEdited By Taylor Davies I called this round up “A New Way of Thinking” because I truly read some remarkable blog posts this week. More than personal style and shopping guides (though I love and included some of those, too), there were heart-felt truths about our community’s lives, as well as success stories that really inspire. After spending some time reading a few of the below posts, I am feeling and thinking differently about a few things – from Nordstrom to online shopping to our obsession with shoes and perceptions of Asian fashion. And that’s just the beginning. Take a moment to really appriciate this week’s round up, it’s worth it. Thank you so much to all of our brave and creative contributors!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: DECEMBER 6TH
- Arash Mazinani: Fashion 2.0 – Redefining How We Shop
- Brunette Blogging: Blogger Boredom
- Dirty Blonde Diary: Ode To Nordstrom
- FashTash: Japan Couture Evening 2012
- Fear No Beauty: Dark Berry Lips 4 Ways
- FishMonkey: On Shoes
- Fresh Jess: Holiday Party Style With Macy’s
- Happy Coffee Bean: Professional Party Dresses – Stylish & Fun Finds
- IFB: Behind The Blood, Sweat & Tears of Today’s Self-Made Blogging Entrepreneurs
- Incognito: New In & A View on Asian Fashion
- Indie Punk Goddess: How Should Companies Handle Culturally Insensitive Art?
- Informed Style: Dream Month – December 2012
- Not So Naive Now: Style Watch – Miley Cyrus
- Style Wire: Champagne & Cupcakes with CakeStyle
- Sugar & Spice: The Lazy Girl’s Guide To Festive Party Hair
- The Architect of Style: What to Wear – MIA Crusader
- The Misty Mom: November Favorites
- The Penny Rose: It’s A Wonderful Life
- The Style Tab: Goodwill Hunting
- Undiscovered Worth: Different is Okay