Friday, August 03, 2007

Belated update

My poor cat Aja is ill again -- looks like the problem is chronic, and harder to control than initially thought. The poor thing is on three meds right now, and I built her a nice nest under the skylight, where she can nap and be closely watched. I've been very preoccupied with work and the cat, so if I missed something, hit me via e-mail or phone.

I do, however, have some things to be happy about: I have a story in the most recent Clarkesworld. Midori Snyder says nice things about it at Endicott Redux. And The Secret History of Moscow received a very generous and flattering review at Agony Column.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good luck with Aja's illness. That nest sounds like a wonderful idea for both you and her.

And a very belated wave to say how nice it was to finally meet you at Wiscon this year...

Fish Monkey said...

Thanks, Steph!

And it was very nice to meet you too. I hope next year we'll get a chance to hang out a bit more!